Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Nasty Shower

bum bum bum... 

I don't know if I mentioned the bathroom situation here haha.... it is so gross. Well it was more gross, don't worry I took some serious Tilex to it this week and about 3/4 of the mold has been annihilated. But there is no storage in the bathroom, ZERO cupboard space, and so we have brought in a tote to store tp and such under the sink. And I've included a picture of our ghetto-rigged shower with exercise band in place to keep the shower spout up so you don't have to crouch under it every morning... hahaha but hey good news: we got maintenance to come out and we have hot water back again after a day of frigid showers haha. This may be worse than those MTC showers I complained about hahaha. BUT really I am sooooo grateful that I have running water and can bathe everyday. I just thought you'd get a kick out of this. 

Much love,
Hermana Miller  

No comments:

Post a Comment