Saturday, March 9, 2013

Made it to the Field

This counts as my family email home this week... LOL no time to write
because I am in the middle of the orientation process right now. I
just wanted to let everyone know I landed in Fresno fine and have been
picked up :). Can you believe I am finally here?!? The bus smoked out
on the way to the airport but we made it ok haha. I've interviewed
with President Gelwix and he is amazing! His number one question that
stands out in my mind is can I trust you? I love Fresno I love this
area. Well I have to go with my temp companion and do tracting now. I
love you all, sorry this is so short. I'm grateful to hear about the
blessings in your lives and for all of your love and support. I love
and miss you all greatly!!

Love,
Hermana Miller 



Daidre note: Sorry the letters got slightly mixed up!! Wedding through me off but I'm back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment